The Natural Pain and Fatigue Relief Center
--As your certifying doctor, we are required to review medical records from other treating physicians that you have seen WITHIN the past 12 MONTHS for the qualifying condition. If these records exist, then we are legally bound to review them to assist in our determination if medical cannabis will have a therapeutic or palliative benefit to you, our patient. So, if the records exist, then we need to see them.
If you have not seen a physician for your qualifying condition from within the past 12 months, then they do not exist and, therefore, you cannot produce them for us, the certifying doctor. In this case we may ask for older records and or diagnostic reports such as x-rays and/or MRIs to assist us in making / confirming the diagnosis. In addition, you may be asked to have additional testing done which we can be done in house at the time of your NEW or RENEWAL appointment.
Call Us: 480-888-0884
Call us today.
Our expert team can help you with the entire process!
Do you qualify for medical cannabis in Arizona?
To get a medical cannabis card in Arizona you must meet these qualifying conditions:
– Must be 18 years or older (if under 18, you must have a legal guardian register as your caregiver)
– Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or Arizona Identification Card
– Must have an Arizona residential address
– Must have at least one of the qualifying conditions listed below:
--A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
• Chronic pain (arthritis, migraines, etc)
• Severe nausea
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome
• Seizures, including those from epilepsy
• Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
--Additional qualifying conditions:
Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis C, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Crohn’s disease, Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
Steps to Obtaining a Medical Cannabis Card in Arizona