Call Us: 480-888-0884
The Natural Pain and Fatigue Relief Center
Dr. Judi Jones, State of Arizona Board Certified Physician has become one of the most sought after doctors for assistance in the State Medical Marijuana Certification process since 2011 and has provided quality care for several thousand patients.
Dr. Jones believes that each patient deserves individualized care. She accomplishes this by providing a confidential and pleasant experience. Dr. Jones has been praised by her physician colleagues as being 'one of the most exemplary and compassionate physicians in the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program.'
Dr. Jones' reputation is built on patients who have developed trust in her ability to provide excellent care. Since the program initiated, the basis of Dr. Jones' popularity is patient referrals as well as recommendations from other physicians throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area.
The Arizona Medical Marijuana Program currently recognizes the following list of qualifying conditions for granting a medical marijuana identification card:
• Human immunodeficiency virus
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
• Hepatitis C
• Amyotrophic lateral Sclerosis
• Crohn’s disease
• Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
IF A CHRONIC OR DEBILITATING DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION OR THE TREATMENT FOR A CHRONIC OR DEBILITATING DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION CAUSES:
• Severe and chronic pain
• Severe nausea
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome
• Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
• Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristics of multiple sclerosis